Let Dawn wrap it up!

MT4125

Freshman
Apr 1, 2008
42
50
18
At the end of the MBB games bring in Dawn Staley!!! She’s at the games leading cheers! Why not let her do what she does best?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cybercock

Gamecock Vet

Senior
Feb 13, 2022
451
622
93
It doesn’t matter! The seasons over and I’m done wasting time watching them piss away close games!! I only care about Dawn and the girls the rest of the way!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: USCEE82

Tngamecock

All-Conference
Sep 10, 2000
29,748
2,694
113
I will watch the Gamecocks every time they are on. They are shorthanded on players, but they fight like hell. I appreciate their effort. And each game brings a chance to win. I love fans that state. They are not going to watch if their team doesn’t win.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fengator

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
1,524
2,103
113
Are we sure, she stays to the end, and does not leave early to beat traffic?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 TheBigSpur The Gamecock Report | South Carolina makes a statement at 16 Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football 'He was a freaking dude': LaNorris Sellers looking more and more like best version of LaNorris Sellers
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: What the national media is saying about GG Banks' commitment
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football National reactions to South Carolina's road domination of Florida