Although we dropped from 28 to 14 votes we move up from 28th to 27th place.
https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/rankings
https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/rankings
We don’t play at Indiana this year, I think.I hope the team doesn't care but continues to win. It would be nice to beat Indiana in their place.
Maybe in the B1G Tournament Final in Indianapolis!We don’t play at Indiana this year, I think.
Northwestern also tied with us for first and they are not in either (NW just above us in votes received)We are in first in the Big Ten. How can we not be ranked in the top 25?
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways