Les Miles headed to North Stanly

js2000

Freshman
Oct 3, 2003
870
94
0
After years of declining performances at LSU Les Miles is taking his talent to the North Stanly Comets to help with all the D1 talent that is in the area, I wish him well in this move. On a more serious note I would ask that all of you pray for everyone involved in the Charlotte area regardless of which side youre on. My son is a CMPD officer and it makes for some rough nights and long days when there is stuff going on in this world that maybe we don't understand fully and I know there is tension when these things happen, I just ask for your prayers for all involved on both sides.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  5. 05 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)