Lemonis Postgame

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,129
1,699
113
He just seems as confused as the rest of us. I’m angry but also just shocked at the incompetence. It seems like that’s where he’s at too.

I know it’s setting myself up for major disappointment but it’s so bad that I feel like it will get fixed.
 

TNDawg1

All-American
Oct 21, 2023
9,284
7,218
113
Long started it.
I was watching the gane about 15 minutes delayed and my immediate thoughts were “That’s too much” and “There he goes.”

I never for once thought its would lead to everything else. This isn’t the first time SEC baseball teams have confronted one another. Happens in other sports too. Lemonis used the word “subjective” and it’s definitely applying to the situation. Let’s not hold our breath for a reversal
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State