Pitching coach and pitchers will get us back to not embarrassing hopefully. More needs to change to get us back to Omaha.I’m hopeful that a top level pitching coach and some arms will get us back on track. I’ve gotten pissed off at the ineptitude of the past 2 seasons and wanted everybody gone. But, I am on board with this….
Foxhall was an unmitigated disaster with any pitcher he brought in, and even with some that he didn’t. I don’t know that Lemonis was on the hook for that, outside of firing him when it was obvious that he had to. You have to trust your assistant coaches, and Foxhall couldn’t be trusted.
Lemonis has been adaptable and not averse to change. He’s also anything but a meddler. Like the article said, he’s won 300 games, and that’s not too shabby.
Pitching coach and pitchers will get us back to not embarrassing hopefully. More needs to change to get us back to Omaha.
I talked to a players parent and the parent said that no one, players or coaches were on the same page. It was the most disfunctional team the player had ever been on.
Ooof.Pitching coach and pitchers will get us back to not embarrassing hopefully. More needs to change to get us back to Omaha.
I talked to a players parent and the parent said that no one, players or coaches were on the same page. It was the most disfunctional team the player had ever been on.
That’s not a good sign for turning things around.I talked to a players parent and the parent said that no one, players or coaches were on the same page. It was the most disfunctional team the player had ever been on.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment