Ledford @ Dudley

Supermanklt

Freshman
Sep 23, 2003
705
63
0
It will be the battle of the Panthers. What are your thoughts on the game? I don't know much about Ledford this year. I do know they have a pretty good junior QB and a good receiver who went down a few weeks ago with a torn acl. I truly hate it for the kid.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Maiden Creek

rams10

All-American
Dec 2, 2011
6,249
5,123
113
I think it will be a running clock.
I do expect Ledford to bring a really big crowd
 

BlackKnightNut

All-Conference
May 13, 2007
7,685
3,005
113
Ledford will play hard and be well coached.

They will get mauled in the trenches and on the perimeter.

If their defense was up to usual standard it would be more interesting.
 

Griddie

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2001
20,997
1,636
0
WR is a big loss. Dudley way better even though they really have played no one since the third week of the season other than maybe a good eastern Guilford team. At least the third round before Dudley is challenged
 

Wow71

Senior
Jul 4, 2015
729
956
93
Dudley will mangle Ledford upfront with those huge DL guys, Ledford is a solid team, but no where ready to beat a strong traditional Dudley team.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7