Very.I was thinking Spanish or French, are the Rosetta Stone program easy to use?
My wife from Mexico, so over the years I have become better, it's mostly what we speak at home since the kids are grown. Always learning, the novelas, news, anything on TV helps. When you see a cat and think 'gato', you're getting there. It's when your brain sees English and constantly translates that makes for slow going. Go for it though, it is good to learn another culture and perspective along with the language.Curious if anyone has had any success learning a new language? If so did you go to a class or just self study? Thinking I might want to learn a new language.
O State Illustrated
OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4