Lawn Care - Treatments

Ridgeland Dog

Redshirt
Jan 16, 2008
87
17
8
Good afternoon. Any recommendations on lawn care in the Madison/Ridgeland area. Not cutting the grass but weed control, fertilizing, etc.

I had a pretty good guy but he is now MIA.

Thank you.
 

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,401
8,820
113
I've used Brad's Green Machine for several years (I think his is a bulldog). I think it is like $50 five or six times per year (i only do the front). His guys started well, but the past couple of years, it seems like I see more weeds in my yard, he probably has trouble getting quality help like everyone else.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State