Lawn Care - Treatments

Ridgeland Dog

Redshirt
Jan 16, 2008
87
17
8
Good afternoon. Any recommendations on lawn care in the Madison/Ridgeland area. Not cutting the grass but weed control, fertilizing, etc.

I had a pretty good guy but he is now MIA.

Thank you.
 

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,434
8,867
113
I've used Brad's Green Machine for several years (I think his is a bulldog). I think it is like $50 five or six times per year (i only do the front). His guys started well, but the past couple of years, it seems like I see more weeds in my yard, he probably has trouble getting quality help like everyone else.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list