I didn't watch SEC Nation last week. I see her and Rodgers are gone. I am kinda glad her kids picking games is gone though.
YesI didn't watch SEC Nation last week. I see her and Rodgers are gone. I am kinda glad her kids picking games is gone though.
She‘s 100% NFL nowI didn't watch SEC Nation last week. I see her and Rodgers are gone. I am kinda glad her kids picking games is gone though.
Definitely not real.Hopefully that's not real.
That’s Laura RowetledgeHopefully that's not real.
She is at the Texas v OSU game today.She‘s 100% NFL now
Definitely not too big either. Just being honest.Definitely not real.
It's been interesting to watch the accension of some folks from the "side desk" on the Finebaum show.I didn't watch SEC Nation last week. I see her and Rodgers are gone. I am kinda glad her kids picking games is gone though.
Confirmed on the TU-OSU broadcast. Still the same ol’ regular, smoking hot Laura.Definitely not real.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation