Latest top 25 Polls are out

old buzzard

Senior
Dec 30, 2005
6,307
651
113
Odd as it may seem to some two teamers who regularly post here, I couldn't find Marshall, Michigan, or Ahia State listed anywhere in the AP or the Coaches polls.

I did see that Baylor and Kansas (both of whom we've already beaten) are ranked second and third depending on which poll you look at. Another WVU victim is UVA, which is ranked ninth in one poll and eleventh in the other.

WVU is up from 18th in last weeks polls to #7 in the AP and #12 in the Coaches poll.

Kansas State is getting votes in the Coaches, and their upcoming game in Morgantown is already sold out.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings/_/year/2017/week/13/seasontype/2
 
Jan 4, 2003
44,813
760
103
Odd as it may seem to some two teamers who regularly post here, I couldn't find Marshall, Michigan, or Ahia State listed anywhere in the AP or the Coaches polls.

I did see that Baylor and Kansas (both of whom we've already beaten) are ranked second and third depending on which poll you look at. Another WVU victim is UVA, which is ranked ninth in one poll and eleventh in the other.

WVU is up from 18th in last weeks polls to #7 in the AP and #12 in the Coaches poll.

Kansas State is getting votes in the Coaches, and their upcoming game in Morgantown is already sold out.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings/_/year/2017/week/13/seasontype/2
CIT and CBI predictions don't come out quite this early
 

westsiderSJHS77

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2008
2,800
1
0
Based on who they beat, around 12 sounds right (given all the upsets this year) but to save face, I wouldn't put WVU any higher if I were a pollster. Who knows when WVU will take another game or two off.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively