Late Holiday Weekend Thread.

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,681
12,199
113
I’m done with Turkey for now so I need some tailgate food. I’m doing the Mississippi Poboy again. Started drinking some Zaya Rum and OJ for the pregame and am going to switch to Basil Hayden on the rocks to sip during the game. It’s warm enough in the panhandle that I can get in the pool and that was a good Omen for LSU so Ole Miss....
View attachment 18819
 

jack daniels dog

Redshirt
Feb 11, 2013
675
16
18
Going to a buddies house for the game with friends. He doing a stuffed pork loin. Chips and dips, couple thanksgiving leftovers, and some bourbon I’m sure. Go to hell OM
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,407
5,520
113
Got my day started with zing zang and absolute. Have Celebration, and Yuengling Lager on standby. Reverse searing some bacon wrapped fillets and ribeyes along with sweet chili shrimp, and Cajun sausage.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation