Last year's team vs this year's

ConnorR

Heisman
Apr 26, 2022
9,219
21,097
113
I'm just trying to wrap my head around this.

We got the main core from last year's team (Oscar, Wheeler, Toppin, Collins) and In my opinion, we upgraded for the recruiting class (Cason>TyTY, Livingston> Collins/Hopkins) and CJ/Reeves> Mintz, Grady for shooters. So we basically have the same rosters with upgrades and are just absolutely atrocious and spiraling downwards. I know Cal is to partially blame for this, so don't think I'm not blaming him, but how hard is it to watch last year's tape and play similar to how they did?

I just miss Kentucky basketball.
 

megablue

Heisman
Oct 2, 2012
16,572
17,249
113
GamesTOTALTOTAL
PlayerPlayedMinutesFGFGAFG%3pFG3pFGA3pFG%FTFTAFT%DEFOFFREBSASSTSTLSBSTOPTSPPG
Reeves163706515841.14%368940.45%233271.88%24103418441818911.81
Fredrick13268347644.74%215339.62%121485.71%639197041017.77
Wallace164957014946.98%317441.89%152657.69%381856593342518611.63
Livingston16261307042.86%92634.62%172085.00%36104676313865.38
Totals139419945343.93%9724240.08%679272.83%1044114510350116056235.13
Grady34112013530344.55%8821241.51%293974.36%621072442722738711.38
Mintz317688622538.22%4412834.38%476770.15%46216755194312638.48
Washington3190615233745.10%3610334.95%486475.00%87201071204065138812.52
Hopkins28180245642.86%51631.25%71353.85%21183974315602.14
Totals297439792143.11%17345937.69%13118371.58%216692852269015124109832.29
 

rickmm

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2008
3,619
4,338
113
Ty ty is better than Wallace. Maybe not as good of a prospect but as far as production goes he had the biggest impact out of anyone from either this year or last year's team +/-
 

megablue

Heisman
Oct 2, 2012
16,572
17,249
113
Brooks, not Hopkins
Toppin took Brooks minutes, theoretically.
I compared newcomers for this year to newcomers from last year, although Mintz was a repeat.
I think Toppin/others are not as good as Brooks/Toppin were last year. We miss Brooks, imho.
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'