Last years ADM line

Yosef1381

Redshirt
Sep 3, 2019
52
39
0
What was the ADM of the highest 1a and lowest 1aa team last year? I was under the impression it was 501 and 504 but I'm thinking I was mistaken.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CherokeeKid

Emmasdaddy1

Sophomore
Sep 18, 2019
148
196
0
As far as looking at a few previous years
Last year the biggest 1A was Rosewood 492
smallest 1AA Hobbton 501
2017:biggest 1A Community School of Davidson 499 smallest 1AA Rosewood 509
2016 the three biggest 1A schools were Murphy 495 , Manteo 502 and Mitchell 506

Posted by Old Mountaineer
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5