Last Man On Earth

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,251
18,017
113
Returns Sunday. Looks like Phil and Carol hit the road. Despite the up and down nature of last season I'm looking forward to it.
 

zthiel

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2010
2,883
2,333
113
We asked for a do over I hope we don't get a doo doo over
 

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,251
18,017
113
Thought they did a good job on the reboot. Set up some more interesting storylines for this season. Phil & Carol's accidental separation. What happened in Tuscan? Looks like we will be hearing from Phil's brother at some point. Overall looks positive.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'