Larry Porter

Dawgfann1977

Redshirt
Sep 16, 2011
80
0
0
Anyone have the latest on Porter, and why we could be waiting til after signing day to annouce the hire?
 

NorthMsDawg

Redshirt
Mar 4, 2009
501
0
0
Mirando to TE
Sallach to off field position
Knox to WR
Porter to RB
Mullen to take over playcalling and QBs
 

Dawgfann1977

Redshirt
Sep 16, 2011
80
0
0
I have heard, Mirando to TE, Salich to Recr. Corr,Knox to WR coach (coached Auburn WR under Tubbs), Porter to RB coach.I was just wondering if anyone knew why we are supposedly waiting until after signing day to announce the hire.
 

NorthMsDawg

Redshirt
Mar 4, 2009
501
0
0
I don't think you disrupt or attempt to build relationships this close to signing day... If this is even true.
 

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
But I honestly got no clue about if we are or not. I think he'd be great for recruiting if we could stick him at RBs coach or something like that.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad