Lannden Zanders

setdarecordstr8

Redshirt
Oct 27, 2017
127
40
0
He might have played varsity as a 10 grader at KM

He 8 quartered some at KM as a 5'9" 135/140 pound 4.8ish 40 sophomore! The misconception about how Coach Lloyd and staff used the kid as a sophomore are rooted in misinformation.

The kid hit a massive growth spurt between his 10th and 11th grade seasons. Now, of course that is in addition to working hard in the weight room and training.

I hope that the kid is successful at Clemson.
 

Crestufff

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2009
3,972
2,980
113
He 8 quartered some at KM as a 5'9" 135/140 pound 4.8ish 40 sophomore! The misconception about how Coach Lloyd and staff used the kid as a sophomore are rooted in misinformation.

The kid hit a massive growth spurt between his 10th and 11th grade seasons. Now, of course that is in addition to working hard in the weight room and training.

I hope that the kid is successful at Clemson.
I don’t no anything about a misconception about how he was used. Never heard of anyone with anything bad to say about KM
 

setdarecordstr8

Redshirt
Oct 27, 2017
127
40
0
I don’t no anything about a misconception about how he was used. Never heard of anyone with anything bad to say about KM
Sorry if that seemed like that was all directed at you. I was just meaning to reply to you saying that he did play some as a sophomore but mainly 8 quartered. The other was more of a general statement based on some other comments I had heard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crestufff
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7