No recruiting and he had coached an nfl team before. Nobody coming back next year
That would be an underwhelming hire by the Vikings. I think he's a good coach, but I don't see him getting an NFL job right now.
He’s the new Dan Mullen for rumors.
He’s the new Dan Mullen for rumors.
That’s Jimmy Sexton for you.
He really isn’t known for being content when a prettier, younger thing shows interest in him. He would drop Minneapolis for Las Vegas, Dallas, or Miami at halftime of Week 4.CoolDawg said:I don't think he would be on nearly a big enough stage in Minneapolis to satisfy his ego.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5