Lane Tech just posted on their 8to18 page that they are looking for a new head coach. Will be an interesting search for a once proud city program.
Heard it was an in house hireI can’t find it? And who was hired at Wheaton Academy?
RIP NielskiWhere is Neilski when you need him?
"Ran" in the loosest terms possible, yes.Is that the guy who ran that CPS Website? That was wild
Is that the guy who ran that CPS Website? That was wild
CPL Football Talk in April?
Bring it on!
I'll Take Fenger in a HUGE upset!
Where is Neilski when you need him?
In a Fenger vs Whitney Young led by Coach Fingers, who you got?
Lol the good ole days
I miss the discussion on the Lane Tech PE department and Prosser high school in general.
I learned of so many great places to visit via the discussion of the Taft staff.I miss the discussion on the Lane Tech PE department and Prosser high school in general.
Edgy Tim Football
Week 9 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 1 athlete Grant Bowen, other top recruits talk Notre Dame visit following blowout of Stanford
Edgy Tim Football
Video: York 25 Glenbard West 22
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch