The only thing that matters about him leaving is it gives Ole Miss fans grief.I'm not convinced that Lane is leaving. Honestly it doesn't matter much to me if he goes/stays. It would be funny to think that IB stole a coach they seem to like.
Damn! I didn't read the question. Voted Lane, but I'd rather they get Deion than keep Lane.I have heard discussion that if Lane leaves that they might go after Deion.
Would you rather them keep Lane or hire Deion?
And you would think that the sentiment would be the same on Prime's part. Maybe even more so.Y'all know they ain't hiring Prime. Talk about dividing the fanbase. Some of those folks still have their grandaddy's klan robes framed and hung up with the family portraits.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5