Except for the 70’s porn stashlookin sharp Lance!
Except for the 70’s porn stashlookin sharp Lance!
Walter McCarty was bald at one point. That guy should’ve never been bald.So I really thought the '99 team at some point all shaved. I can find absolutely zero evidence of this now, and think we've stumbled upon another Mandela Effect here in the Matrix.
For some reason your post reminded of this:I like it, but I’m just not a long hair guy. Guess I’m just old school. Regardless, it’s got to be more comfortable and obviously easier to care for.
Too skinny to pull it off...bald don't go good w/ pencil neck geekWalter McCarty was bald at one point. That guy should’ve never been bald.
So I really thought the '99 team at some point all shaved. I can find absolutely zero evidence of this now, and think we've stumbled upon another Mandela Effect here in the Matrix.
Walter McCarty was bald at one point. That guy should’ve never been bald.
I'm pretty sure the whole 96 team did it as a unity thing or something.I feel like I remember Wayne Turner shaving his head completely as well. Did that not happen?
As always, taking social media posts literally works out poorly.Well, his own post says, “It’s gone”, so……
Hey, he’s the one that posted it smartass. If he lied about it, why would anyone care? You feel better now?As always, taking social media posts literally works out poorly.
Did the "child" get ya Balz? lolHey, he’s the one that posted it smartass. If he lied about it, why would anyone care? You feel better now?
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime