Lance Thomas with 17 Pts for Knicks

acc hoops

All-Conference
Mar 24, 2004
2,651
1,176
0
I know Lance is not a Mcadoo , Tyler H., Kendall Marshall, PJ, Bullock or Zeller but he is having a great career plus he can treat his teammates to Zoubeck's pastries across the river. He is also close to a certain jewelry store that UNC fans like to occasionally mention.
Name me one UNC player who has exceeded expectations more than Lance.
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
I'll admit....I didn't expect Lance to carve out this kind of niche in the league. He's been a pleasant surprise.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects