Lamar Wilkerson

rivercatinfl

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2012
2,272
2,303
97
If there is one thing we should be sure of at this point is that the staff definitely has other options already. Probably a few and I doubt we have even heard of a few of them. All the eggs are not in the Wilkerson basket.
Yeah. Get one more good guard and we are set. Great strategy by Pope.
We got us a ball team!
Go Cats!
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,013
73,783
113
He left indiana without a commitment and last night people were saying he was texting UK players while on his IU visit and that his IU visit didn’t go that well. Who knows what to believe but it certainly sounded good for Kentucky
I think the texting stuff was made up but you are very correct on the fact that this all a guessing game
 

Dead Cat Bounce

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
2,933
5,376
113
I know a lot of different factors weigh on a young basketball player's transfer decision, but could you imagine having the opportunity to start as the best three-point shooter on the roster Pope has put together? Honestly, I hope Wilkerson has the vision to jump at that chance. Greatness awaits. Carpe diem, carpe dime!
 

Win9ForKy

Junior
Feb 22, 2025
87
215
0
Show me the money
I know a lot of different factors weigh on a young basketball player's transfer decision, but could you imagine having the opportunity to start as the best three-point shooter on the roster Pope has put together? Honestly, I hope Wilkerson has the vision to jump at that chance. Greatness awaits. Carpe diem, carpe dime!
It’s all about the Benjamins.
Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology
 
  • Like
Reactions: IIIBradIII

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
I think the texting stuff was made up but you are very correct on the fact that this all a guessing game
Probably not made up….but hyper exaggerated.

I.e. UK Player sends text: “what time you getting here tomorrow bro/ looking forward to tomorrow, it’ll be dope. Sundresses and Keeneland 😮‍💨…let’s gooo”

Wilkerson responds: “yeah man can’t wait. Be there around 1”.

Then sensational journalism takes over and it’s “Wilkerson texting UK players on visit” and ppl act like he’s sitting there bored at IU having full blown conversation over text for hours
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game