Good luck getting Lonzo to shut up.This is called, make lonzo and Lamar happy so they shut up. He's got no chance to make the squad
Demarcus should be able to pull it offGood luck getting Lonzo to shut up.
Good luck getting Lonzo to shut up.
ESPN.
What a joke.
What a joke.
This is called, make lonzo and Lamar happy so they shut up. He's got no chance to make the squad
What exactly do yall think a workout consists of? Tons of guys that you've never heard of get workouts, these teams leave no stone unturned. The Lakers worked out Isaac Humphries last year after he averaged 2 points and 2 rebounds a game.
What exactly do yall think a workout consists of? Tons of guys that you've never heard of get workouts, these teams leave no stone unturned. The Lakers worked out Isaac Humphries last year after he averaged 2 points and 2 rebounds a game.
I knew they had some janitorial positions open. It's odd that they'd call an interview a "workout". Helping him save face I guess.What a joke.
I hope daddy insists they give him a contract and they cave. If they don't maybe Lonzo and his dad can roll around on the floor and pitch a hissy fit
Here’s an article, if anyone is interested. Mentions that he’s attending the secondary combine, averaged 12 ppg in Lithuania on 41% from three, and is also meeting with the Warriors and Clippers.
https://sports.yahoo.com/liangelo-ball-im-going-pro-whether-get-picked-not-190944258.html
This isn’t just a Laker story. That being said, I don’t want him anywhere near the Lakers.
What a joke.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets