Lake Norman vs Cox Mill

Vik-Val 86

All-American
May 20, 2020
9,948
8,554
113
Big game here. Lake Norman 6-1 (2-1) vs Cox Mill 5-2 (2-1). This is also going to be key game as far as playoff seeding goes for each team. I like to see LN win it but I think Cox Mill will be the better team. Should be a good one. Any thoughts or predictions.
 

MVLsuxGoLKN

Senior
Jun 19, 2022
867
733
47
Lake Norman will have a real Hard time slowing down that Cox Mill passing attack. Flip side… Cox Mill isn’t great at stopping the run either. Whoever doesn’t turn the ball over multiple times I think wins
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7