We're all hurting tonight, but our ladies have a game this evening at 9:30 pm, and I know I will be rooting hard for them. Let's give them the support they deserve this evening! It's on ESPN 2 at 9:30 PM. LET'S GO, DUKE!!!!!!
From my standpoint in Ohio, there was no good result...And the Buckeyes took out the cheaters!
Lawson has done a nice job rebuilding but to take the next step she’s got to bring in some ladies with offensive skills.
The ladies play hard nude defense but can’t none of them, maybe 1, can shoot.
I’m thinking she knows this.
Did you forget to do something here, Irish?Lawson has done a nice job rebuilding but to take the next step she’s got to bring in some ladies with offensive skills.
The ladies play hard nude defense but can’t none of them, maybe 1, can shoot.
I’m thinking she knows this.
HahaDid you forget to do something here, Irish?
nosed?Haha
I’m not even sure what the word was intended to be….
I can’t stand her or her team.I'm glad SC and Staley lost. Her post game press conference wasn't very professional. Also couldn't stand when she wore the eagles sweatshirt while coaching. Represent your school
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke