LA Tech has not sold out...

cowbellpresident

Redshirt
Oct 6, 2007
167
0
0
If I could get in for free, I would drive down there - I think I would be willing to pay at most $25 to get into the game. After gas, food, everything else - I don't want to buy 4 tickets at $40/each
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,313
12,271
113
$40 to watch this <span style="font-style: italic;">televised</span> pillow fight is ............... well, ................ it's [17n] stupid.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,476
22,055
113
This guy posted that over 10K remain by looking at available seats on their website.

http://www.latechbbb.com/...ad.php?t=55163&page=3

<div id="post_message_646764"></div>
<div id="post_message_646764"> <font color=""><font face=""><font face="Arial"><font size="2">Tickets remaining as of a few minutes ago. Hopefully they have quite a few phone orders to enter that just said give me the best tickets you have got.</font></font>

<font face="Arial"><font size="2">A 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">B 203</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">C 33</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">D 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">D Box 1</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">E 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">F 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">G 10</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">H 538</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">I 546</font></font>

<font size="2"><font face="Arial">AA 1902</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">BB 521</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">CC 250</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">DD 1</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">DD Box 2</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">EE 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">FF 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">GG 150</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">HH 600</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">II 752</font></font>

<font size="2"><font face="Arial">K 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">L 576</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">M 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">N 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">O 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">P 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">Q 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">R 541</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">S 0</font></font>

<font size="2"><font face="Arial">KK 0</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">LL 806</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">MM 812</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">NN 525</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">OO 258</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">PP 510</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">QQ 409</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">RR 775</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">SS 0</font></font>

<font face="Arial"><font size="2">West 5509</font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Arial">East 5212</font></font>
<font style="font-weight: bold;" face="Arial"><font size="2">Total 10721</font></font></font></font> </div>
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,111
10,625
113
...10K tickets remaining 2 days prior + eminent evacuation orders + ESPN = lots of exposed bleachers during the game.

/not that it will make a hill of beans toward the outcome.
 

DovaDawg

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2007
595
0
11
Well, at least I know I will be able to move out of the remote region known as section KK
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,867
2,767
113
....from all indications, Section KK overlooks the parking lot. I'd sure like to be able to actually see the football field.
 

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,374
0
36
<span style="font-weight: bold;">USC @ Virginia (ABC, 3:30pm)-</span> Brad Nessler, Bob Griese, Paul Maguire, Stacey Dales<span style="font-weight: bold;">
Utah @ Michigan (ABC, 3:30pm)-</span> Terry Gannon, David Norrie, Jeannine Edwards
<span style="font-weight: bold;">Appalachian State @ Louisiana State (ESPN, 5pm)-</span> Sean McDonough, Chris Spielman, Rob Stone
<span style="font-weight: bold; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 102);">Mississippi State @ Louisiana Tech (ESPN2, 6:45pm)-</span> <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 102);">Bob Wischusen, Brock Huard</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">Michigan State @ California (ABC, 8pm)-</span> Ron Franklin, Ed Cunningham, Heather Cox
<span style="font-weight: bold;">Alabama v. Clemson (ABC, 8pm)-</span> Brent Musburger, Kirk Herbstreit, Lisa Salters, Erin Andrews

full, exhaustive list here
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four