L1C4

Big John Stud

All-American
Jan 14, 2003
23,281
8,876
0
Chane always reminds me of the McDonald's All American interview with the UK/UL signees.

6 McDonald's All Americans, 4 for UK, 2 for UL. 4 played in the NBA, 2 never logged a second. 4 are still active in the sport, 2 are not. 1 is in jail on felony charges. This speaks volumes about the difference between UK and UL.


 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
read a post by zipp where he’s talking about reception of pitino’s claims of a certain recruiting process. zipp started one of his paragraphs with “now i tend to believe pitino...”

:joy:
 

Cindog28

Heisman
Sep 9, 2004
19,738
12,368
0
I'm surprised some of you City of Louisville peeps missed this one:

"An arrest report from Louisville Metro Police says Behanan and three other people were arrested on 7th Street Road."



[laughing] Old habits are hard to break I guess.
 

nickhorvathsuxazz

All-American
Jul 21, 2015
5,777
8,938
0
I'm surprised some of you City of Louisville peeps missed this one:

"An arrest report from Louisville Metro Police says Behanan and three other people were arrested on 7th Street Road."



[laughing] Old habits are hard to break I guess.
Nice detective work...I'm now doubtful that they had enough fire-power
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cindog28

BlueVelvetFog

Heisman
Apr 12, 2016
14,596
20,274
78
I'm surprised some of you City of Louisville peeps missed this one:

"An arrest report from Louisville Metro Police says Behanan and three other people were arrested on 7th Street Road."



[laughing] Old habits are hard to break I guess.
Isn’t that a tough area?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cindog28
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more