I see he transferred from Oregon to BYU, Would've looked good in black and yella. He missed last season due to injury.
U mean Kasper or is it the ghost??I see he transferred from Oregon to BYU, Would've looked good in black and yella. He missed last season due to injury.
Kevin was the best receiver for Iowa those first couple of years after Ferentz was hired.I was disappointed when he jilted the hawks. if memory serves his dad was pretty good for the hawks? oh well, next man in.....................
This Kasper kid is another Oliver Martin--all hype and no production.No big loss. His dad was good but he hasn't been good enough to get much pt. I wouldn't trade Vander zee for Kasper
I don't even think there's that much hype surrounding the kid. In wrestling vernacular, he's a room guy.This Kasper kid is another Oliver Martin--all hype and no production.
Yep... a poser, wannabe thug. Embarassing. Justin Bieber is his favorite musician.![]()
kid sounds like a street thug when he talks while growing up in a upper class neighborhood in AZ lol
Why you sonova!View attachment 1402792
Any time I read the name Kyler I automatically picture this guy. Apologies to any Kyler's here.
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts - Iowa offense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football News and Notes
Hawkeye Report Football
PHOTO GALLERY: Iowa Football vs Washington