KU down 10, so here comes the refs

Best player on floor for KU last night


  • Total voters
    0

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
Up 14 with 2 minutes to go, and Kansas still wins.

LMAO[roll]

They are the next "protected" when K leaves. Just get ready for it. It's coming in the next 2 years.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Me and Rex
A

anon_013cn8yrfncx2

Guest
On one turnover down the stretch the KU defender was out of bounds right in the face of the guy trying to throw it in
 

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,118
14,264
113
I have never in my life seen a team choke as bad as West Virginia has tonight, unbelievable.
 

FilsonCat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
3,609
4,537
113
Incredible prolapse. With the help of the officials, of course. To win against the rapehawks at home, you need a 30 point lead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Me and Rex
May 4, 2009
5,370
325
0
When did it become legal for the defensive player on an inbound play jump across the line into the area of the player inbounding the ball? Kansas did that twice tonight and once got a 5 second call and the other time got a steal.

Have the rules changed?
 

irishcat1965

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
21,300
45,935
113
It was both. WVU collapsed with the turnovers. But Self gets credit for extending the game like they did.

I was supposed to drive to this game from WV. My wife is a huge WVU fan. I am SO GLAD we didn't make this journey. That car ride home would have been disastrous lol
Lmao. Wow that would a chit trip home with an angry woman!
 

howercat

All-Conference
Aug 14, 2007
6,669
4,582
113
WVU got hacked to death at end of regulation and stripes choked on their whistles. Predictable. Probably helps UK in seeding though.
 

CHAMPCAT11

All-American
Jun 16, 2009
10,001
7,566
0
I have never in my life seen a team choke as bad as West Virginia has tonight, unbelievable.

West Virginia choked but Kansas made a phenomenal comeback... and I can't stand it. This year's UK team can't do what Kansas did. Maybe it's the youth thing, maybe not. I don't think we would have blown a lead like WV did but as much as I dislike Kansas you have to give them credit. Blame the refs all you want but this one's on WV, not the refs. I wish our guys had the fight that Kansas showed tonight.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball