From what I have read, he adapts well to his team’s strengths. Starting QB went down this year, he had to change it up with the next QB, did so, and still had a lot of success.I don't know all that much about him other than he's been with Lance Liepold for ten years. Started when they won a Natty at Wisconsin Whitewater, then to Buffalo (MAC) and Kansas.
he seems to favor a fast-paced run/pass option with a single QB read.
I don't know all that much about him other than he's been with Lance Liepold for ten years. Started when they won a Natty at Wisconsin Whitewater, then to Buffalo (MAC) and Kansas.
he seems to favor a fast-paced run/pass option with a single QB read.
"Oh F*ck" is 2 words!That's good since we use a one word offense.
247sports.com
Now, what is Manny doing…..Before anybody gets the wrong idea, I have read several articles stating he has aspirations to become a HC. So, when he does get that opportunity, let’s not call him a liar?!
From what I have read, he adapts well to his team’s strengths. Starting QB went down this year, he had to change it up with the next QB, did so, and still had a lot of success.
Give credit to @NateBauer . He provided info on this hire and Franklin’s hiring travels several days ago on Premium.
now back to complaining
Nate or Kotelnicki? Good question. The latter has that nicki name so maybe?Does he know how to make boilo?
YeahDisappointed it wasn't Brennan Marion, but seems like a solid hire. Would take him over someone like Kingsbury.
Does he ever have QB under center?
It’s a Horsefeather in Lawrence Kansas!Does he know how to make boilo?
Obviously?That's good since we use a one word offense.
Now get off my lawn!!Thats wonderful
1)how does he do without working with Liepold? Seems like a variable that might come into play now that he doesnt have his host's coattails to ride on/partner with .
2)what happened to loving Kansas so much that he doesn't need to leave??
other than that --- I'll believe--- when the results are better than...... MEH
He doesn't have to ask.Great news but will he ask us for ideas?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'