Konner Doucet - covid year

Cowboy1989

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2009
761
1,969
93
A youtuber said Doucet could come back for a covid year next year - anybody know?
 

TheJimReaper

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2018
2,646
4,398
68
I know this is unprecedented, but I think a youtuber may be mistaken.

He wrestled 2021- the real COVID year, took a redshirt in 2022, wrestled 2023-2026.
Yep I just looked it up on Wrestlestat.

2021: COVID
2022: Redshirt
2023: RSFR
2024: RSSO
2025: RSJR
2026: RSSR

don’t see anyway he would qualify for a medical.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wrestleknownothing
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4