Koby Brea commits to UK

Jul 11, 2007
27,222
34,299
0
ALL YOUR BOOM ARE BELONG TO US

 

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
Article says he is actually 6’7”!!! This kid was the BIGGEST transfer, IMHO, we could have signed!! With all of the skilled players he will be surrounded by, this kid could really light it up!

This is actually looking like a team that could do LOTS of damage next season!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!
Agreed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: richbrookstomato

ruppsrunt66

Junior
Jan 8, 2023
169
373
0
"Growing up, I was told I was dreaming too big whenever I'd say my dream was to play for the University of Kentucky," Brea said. "I feel like God does everything for a reason, and He has put me in a position where I'm able to play for my dream school in my last year of college, while playing for something bigger than myself."
---------------------------

so much for UK not having significance to modern players!!

rr
 

TankedCat

Heisman
Nov 8, 2006
22,792
21,500
0
Same for Amari as for Osobor, if other guys scare you away, most likely they don’t want to work for PT and we don’t need any ME first players to cause issues during the season. Good riddance if true.
if true, might be a great fit at Arkansas. I know their coach loves those me first guys
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThrowBackCat9

TomTraubertsBlues

All-American
Oct 13, 2014
4,956
8,377
113
I don't have such skills, but can someone put Pope in that gif of Cal and Barnhart riding around and bopping in celebration?
 

J-Ryan

All-American
Apr 18, 2020
2,378
7,359
113
Same for Amari as for Osobor, if other guys scare you away, most likely they don’t want to work for PT and we don’t need any ME first players to cause issues during the season. Good riddance if true.
Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya I say
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThrowBackCat9

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,118
14,264
113
Well, I don't know what to think, but if he can do better than Kentucky, good luck. He averaged 22 minutes a game at Drexel, he would get that and more here. It's hard for me to believe this but it might be true.
 

TomTraubertsBlues

All-American
Oct 13, 2014
4,956
8,377
113
If the rumors about Williams are true, I don't understand. Did he not think we were going to have other bigs? Does he think he's going to find a team without other bigs? What an odd development.
 

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,546
71,193
113
If the rumors about Williams are true, I don't understand. Did he not think we were going to have other bigs? Does he think he's going to find a team without other bigs? What an odd development.
Sounds like another ''handler'' trying to take the path of least resistance for his client. He wants a guranteed starting spot id say.
 

BlueRunner11

Heisman
Mar 26, 2011
11,563
35,624
0
If UK is now going to go after Brazile, can see AW thinking he’s gonna be odd man out or thinking he can get more being a centerpiece elsewhere.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball