Knives Out

The Duke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
18,552
59,377
103
Now, I have to start with the statement that Rian (Ruin) Johnson will always and forever will be a complete and total disaster because of what he did with the Star Wars/Skywalker saga. Dude should be in jail for that, multiple life sentences.

That being said, saw Knives Out over the weekend and really, really enjoyed it. Sounds like they are making a sequel, which hopefully means i) it's as good as the first, and ii) it keeps him busy and away from ruining more Star Wars fans lives.
 

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,135
2,129
113
Now, I have to start with the statement that Rian (Ruin) Johnson will always and forever will be a complete and total disaster because of what he did with the Star Wars/Skywalker saga. Dude should be in jail for that, multiple life sentences.

That being said, saw Knives Out over the weekend and really, really enjoyed it. Sounds like they are making a sequel, which hopefully means i) it's as good as the first, and ii) it keeps him busy and away from ruining more Star Wars fans lives.

Its really funny you start out this post with talking about that dumbass. Because we rented it and really enjoyed the movie, so I looked up who made it, and just started cursing, wife looked at me confused, and I said "he made the 8th star wars" and she gave me a blank stare and said "so I guess you didn't like it".... guess I never did rant to her about how bad I didn't like the 8th star wars to her.

that being said Knives Out was a really good Murder Mystery. Anyone have any other movies like it that are good?
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,613
93
I loved his first movie “Brick”. Never watched any of his Star Trek wars movies. “Knives out” was great.
 

driad

Heisman
Nov 13, 2009
21,436
44,140
93
Its really funny you start out this post with talking about that dumbass. Because we rented it and really enjoyed the movie, so I looked up who made it, and just started cursing, wife looked at me confused, and I said "he made the 8th star wars" and she gave me a blank stare and said "so I guess you didn't like it".... guess I never did rant to her about how bad I didn't like the 8th star wars to her.

that being said Knives Out was a really good Murder Mystery. Anyone have any other movies like it that are good?
Enjoyed Knives Out. Richard Jewel was very good but will make you really mad. An underrated movie is one called “Searching” I think came out in 2019.
 

CowboyJD

Heisman
Dec 12, 2002
30,977
20,811
0
I loved his first movie “Brick”. Never watched any of his Star Trek wars movies. “Knives out” was great.

Brick
Looper
The Brothers Bloom
Knives Out

His non Star Wars related efforts have been consistently solid.
 
  • Like
Reactions: osutater
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight