Speaking of pro days, KJ Costello had good showings at Mississippi State and San Jose State: pic.twitter.com/zCkWsIfR2a— Crissy Froyd (@crissy_froyd) March 30, 2021
Anyone ever get a story if he got hurt in that LSU game - he was incredible that day amd never looked the same after it, even for a series
Just looked to me that he was great against LSU's man defense, but the next week they rushed 8 and dropped 3 and he couldn't figure it out. Kept thinking he was Brett Favre and had the arm to force throws that he couldn't make.
Shavers? He opted out....is he a transfer or graduate or what!? I can’t remember his final destination.
rushed 8 and dropped 3 and he couldn't figure it out.
I didn't understand that. Was he going to get Moutrie knee for teh entire season and that would impact his ability to transfer or somethign? Why not sit through a suspension and take the extra playing time?Think he opted out to avoid a Moultrie knee situation.
I didn't understand that. Was he going to get Moutrie knee for teh entire season and that would impact his ability to transfer or somethign? Why not sit through a suspension and take the extra playing time?
Leach has an very strict policy on Moultrie Knee.I didn't understand that. Was he going to get Moutrie knee for teh entire season and that would impact his ability to transfer or somethign? Why not sit through a suspension and take the extra playing time?
I think he has softened his stance to allow transfers, instead of just booting them from the team. But either way they are gone.Leach presented the committee with three rules he has for all players: no drugs, no stealing, and no assaulting women,
I’ve never been proven more wrong on a kid in my life. I thought this was gonna be a sure fire can’t miss.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more