I was SHOCKED! Shocked I tell you!Anyone surprised we ran on first down?
Houston was too!I was SHOCKED! Shocked I tell you!
Says The Onion...Off topic, but scanning the day’s scores, I see that 2-9 Rice defeated 4-7 North Texas. Although he remains the frontrunner for the Heisman, Mason Fine will need to play well in the final game to seal the award.
Is King transferring? Andre seems to think the whole band will get back together next year to take their rightful place at the top of the league.I’m beginning to see why Kitty’s QB and is transferring elsewhere. Holgerson’s offense sucks.
TransferringIs King transferring? Andre seems to think the whole band will get back together next year to take their rightful place at the top of the league.I’m beginning to see why Kitty’s QB and is transferring elsewhere. Holgerson’s offense sucks.
Should there be? I know my dad is at the gamePilot - is there any energy in the stadium? Doesn’t seem so from TV
NonePilot - is there any energy in the stadium? Doesn’t seem so from TV
And yet, our coach says there are very few OC’s in the country he would trust handing our offense over to. Seriously, that is some kind of mental illness.Offense is so predictable
Yeah, I tuned into what I thought was the TU game and it turned out to be the André Ware Show.God I hate Andre Ware
Just copy and paste that the whole game.1st down run!
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more