Nice interview, humorous. Truly impressed with Kirk's ability to remember names.
Tell me you're old without telling me you're old.Truly impressed with Kirk's ability to remember names.
I have the same problem. SucksTell you're old without telling me you're old.
It's a bit more than remembering names. KFz remembers the people, what they did, who they were, and what was significant about them. He has a story about nearly everybody who's played for him.Tell me you're old without telling me you're old.
Kirk's six months older than me. I retired nine years ago and haven't regretted it one minute. One of our board members asked me why I was retiring, told him because work got in the way of fishing. I will admit, you do get more forgetfullTell me you're old without telling me you're old.
1000%. Iowa struck gold in 1998.Kirk represented Iowa well, the day before the big game too. As always a good man you would be glad to have your son playing for.
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa