Kings Mountain @ Crest

crestrulz

Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
33,164
10,725
101
Today is the DAY!!!!!!

Shea Whigham Starz GIF by Gaslit
 
  • Like
Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES

shutdownD24

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2014
2,770
4,143
0
I am in the process of performing some travel gymnastics to get to a high school football game smh. I am shameless lol
 

Shelby Lion

Heisman
Oct 3, 2002
14,468
12,550
113
Flipped the audio on as shelby game went to half

I know these announcers are KM fans but they are whining for the last five minutes about flags.... I remembered why I always mute them very quickly......

Crest just scored again so that shut the one dude up for a couple seconds at least... Now they are fussing about Coach Carroll not making an adjustment against that Crest heavy package....
 

Moparforever

All-Conference
Aug 10, 2017
2,073
2,896
62
Flipped the audio on as shelby game went to half

I know these announcers are KM fans but they are whining for the last five minutes about flags.... I remembered why I always mute them very quickly......

Crest just scored again so that shut the one dude up for a couple seconds at least... Now they are fussing about Coach Carroll not making an adjustment against that Crest heavy package....
I just texted Rulz and told him the same thing …
These guys are cry babies 😂😂😂
 

crestcharger02

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2011
3,674
1,422
77
Flipped the audio on as shelby game went to half

I know these announcers are KM fans but they are whining for the last five minutes about flags.... I remembered why I always mute them very quickly......

Crest just scored again so that shut the one dude up for a couple seconds at least... Now they are fussing about Coach Carroll not making an adjustment against that Crest heavy package....
They do have a point about ref not blowing play dead for both sides. Pretty rough otherwise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shelby Lion

Shelby Lion

Heisman
Oct 3, 2002
14,468
12,550
113
Km decided to get serious takes lead 24-23 after trailing 23-10 at half
Their big rb broke one from about 70-80 earlier he was a rumbling and stumbling lol
 

crestrulz

Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
33,164
10,725
101
Crest has fell apart. KM has played really well.

Hopefully something goes our way.
 

Lawn12Dog

All-Conference
Sep 13, 2013
3,498
2,140
0
That was an awesome HS football game to watch....both teams left it all on the field. KM has never committed a penalty in 100 years of football according to those horrible announcers ....anyway congrats KM on a great win.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7