Kiffin drops the bomb

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,401
5,499
113
I had a roommate that was almost always on the phone while dropping a deuce. He thought it was funny.
 

BoDawg.sixpack

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2010
5,832
3,542
113
Poor technique. If you're going to flush on a live mic you might as well grunt

boo
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,978
113
I have a conference call just about every Monday at 8 AM. Like clockwork, around 8:30 my gut tells me that “it’s time.” I never leave the call. Is the Lane Train unaware of the mute button?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5