Kidney transplant update

Moofer

Freshman
Sep 29, 2007
86
50
0
Well, UK called me back this morning and unfortunately the donor and recipient are no longer a match, so it didn't work out this time. Please keep praying for me as I try to keep my spirits up.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Moofer, not much detail but that is understandable. I hope things work out for you in any event. I will say a prayer. God Bless
 

HICATFAN

All-American
Aug 15, 2001
9,101
8,279
113
Well, UK called me back this morning and unfortunately the donor and recipient are no longer a match, so it didn't work out this time. Please keep praying for me as I try to keep my spirits up.

I will keep you in my daily prayers :pray: Moofer ... along with Mike and Andy! May His hand be upon you!

AlohaCat
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
Moofer, sorry to see that. My prayers go out for you that things work out.
 

WhiteCityCat1

Freshman
Mar 8, 2009
6,394
91
0
Hang tough my friend . I would offer to be tested for a match , but I have tried for a friend . I was denied testing because I am diabetic.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime