Kicking

60sdog

Senior
Oct 9, 2010
748
498
63
Everybody has a decent kicker, except Mississippi State. Year after year. Worst since Croom era.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,921
11,373
113
Bama is self destructing . Two missed field goals , four turnovers.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,136
2,559
113
We’ve had some decent ones, but it’s bad now. I can’t blame Leach at this point when he doesn’t kick a FG in the redzone
 

Olddude.sixpack

Redshirt
Jan 24, 2020
5
0
1
Maybe it’s not all on the kicker. It’s takes a good long snap, clean hold and a good kick. Maybe the kick problems are not just having a poor kicker.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,575
31,848
113
We’ve had some decent ones, but it’s bad now. I can’t blame Leach at this point when he doesn’t kick a FG in the redzone
It's to the point I do blame him if he does. I think he's ahead of us on this one though. Only FG we attempted was at the end of the 1st half. I'm about ready to just go for 2 on every touchdown too.
 
Sep 30, 2022
435
336
63
It all went downhill starting with John-Michael Marlin
Amen!!! He sucked !! He should have dropped kicked that fg against Bama on our first drive in the I Believe year. We got the kick off and drove it down and he missed a freaking chip shot and we were done…
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation