WTF does Pope insist on running the offense through Amari? It is just effing stupid at this point.
Uhhh. We are losing right now. Time to stop shaving points.Is Butler shaving points?
I don't know, and I don't understand the point of him bringing in that offense guru if he wasn't going to use him.WTF does Pope insist on running the offense through Amari? It is just effing stupid at this point.
They didn’t miss it, just refused to call it!missed a foul on ol buddy pulling Amari to the ground, leads to a missed walk by Vandy which leads to a 3 ... ****ing unreal.
Tried to force it and it was covered.Oh goodie, another dumb turnover. Why force the ball there Lamont? Why?
I honestly think Butler has poor court vision.Butler just threw the game away!!!!
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep