<< Kentucky Vs Vandy Game Thread >>

Mar 10, 2003
5,927
11,325
93
I understand we are a bit shorthanded, but I'm unsure about playing all our bench players together, especially Noah and Chandler.
If Carr has something serious like a stress fracture or herniated disk as some people have claimed you’d better get them in and get them some experience. Better against Vandy than an Auburn or UT.
 

Soupbean

All-American
Jan 19, 2007
5,945
8,109
0
I’m telling you Butler has lost confidence for some reason. Guy needs to pull it together. Looks shaky with the ball and looks timid to score
 

GoNoles111

All-American
Dec 31, 2007
36,304
5,552
0
I doubt it but if it’s the play where brea faked that way and tried to create on his own…I’ve noticed KB has a bad habit of being a ball stopper and shot searching often. Stems from trying to get that pump fake and side step that’s he’s been successful w early in the season but teams are staying down on it now and he ends up just killing ball movement

Well that and I've noticed when he DOES actually play he'll be open a fair amount with a guy looking right at him and they basically go..."nope" and pass it somewhere else
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey