LOL. Awful take. AWFUL. A loss is a loss in March. Period.A lot of teams playing this poorly would be down 20 or even worse
Nothing you write or say matters.Good riddance.
Wait til March.Help me out here....is this one of those "good" losses?
Thanks for this post, CatPhight ! It's perfect ! ! !
You can’t defend our play today. It’s unacceptableGood riddance.
At least I’m not an bigoted ageist little quitter that craps on Kentucky basketball.
''ageist bigot''
Ain't missed much good. Shoulda stayed and worked some OT.Just got off work to see this crap.WTF is wrong with this team?
I dont want to be that dude, but I dont know how much more of this I can watch. So much of this is just piss poor execution.
Oscar sure does, he always plays full effort.I feel sorry for Oscar and this team. They deserve better than “Go make a play”
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game