I think all the injuries helped screw up our rotations too.I have come to the conclusion I think we peaked way to soon this season. This team is no where near the team that spanked Kansas and UT the first time!
Lol, not usually when they are getting manhandled. This game was over 5 minutes ago.Yeah 38 minutes left. And UK has never ever came back and won a game.
No Oscar for 11 mins that’s going to suck!
Calipari doesn't "coach" any "offense", in the ordinary definition of those words. There is nothing planned or organized about anything that U.K. does when we have the ball. Pitiful !I mean we only pay the man $10 million a year, you can't expect him to coach a modern offense....
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball