Brooks getting outplayed again.
Does he come back next year? Where does he go?
They actually have plays to get open looks.I wonder why every other teams shooter can get open against us but we can’t?
This game is going to be a war
A&M is resting.
They are QUICKER …. That’s why !!I wonder why every other teams shooter can get open against us but we can’t?
It helps that we aren't playing D.And now they can't miss. Never fails.
Brooks or Wheeler.I'll say it again, Cal is gonna let Keion Brooks put us out of the NCAA Tournament unless he wakes the hell up.
Also, Grady looks like a freaking freshman now.
Exactly. It’s not just stand around passing it back and forth up top. Cal runs a less sophisticated offense than most average high schools.They actually have plays to get open looks.
He seems tight !!!Grady shooting like he has vertigo.
I know right. This team has not played well in 4 games. Defense is terrible. Very lil effortwho said a healthy UK team is better than UT?
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!