I never wanna see Welsh again. I'm tired of that goofy *** white boy killing us every time we play them.
Then don't leave him open. This team cannot play man to man defense.I never wanna see Welsh again. I'm tired of that goofy *** white boy killing us every time we play them.
Richards needs to tell him “It’s not white boy day”.I never wanna see Welsh again. I'm tired of that goofy *** white boy killing us every time we play them.
Everyone knows that except Calipari.Coach Cal can't get out of his own way. Forcing the man to man when the zone was working. This just isn't a good man to man team.
For the first time since Cal has been here, I'm really starting to get irritated with his stubbornness.Coach Cal can't get out of his own way. Forcing the man to man when the zone was working. This just isn't a good man to man team.
He is playing Richards like a fiddle.Richards needs to tell him “It’s not white boy day”.
We just can't seem to recognize that they aren't rolling on picks. They are just popping out to the 3 point line.
And when you miss a clear walk and then a team hits a three that is a textbook definition of the refs deciding the outcome of the game. I hate when idiots say refs have no influence over final results.
We have no energy in our man to man after we come out of that POS zone.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near