That MF should have still fouled out five minutes ago even if he had 10Graves gets 10 fouls guys
No he doesnt. Move the ******** ball and get a decent shot.Unfortunately he has too
Like wtfTHREE PLAYERS RUN INTO EACH OTHER AND BLOW AN EASY REBOUND
No ****....they haven't done that all year though....No he doesnt. Move the ******** ball and get a decent shot.
Time for Pope to hit the effin road!!! I’m effin sick and tired of watching
That was a horrible pass by GarrisonThat's probably ball game
Next year is going to be absolutely brutal and after that he will be forced out.Pope, I love ya as a person, but you need to go.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB