Kentucky vs Gonzaga Game Thread.

Catfan in Tn.

Heisman
Mar 10, 2005
24,313
51,186
97
This isn’t getting fixed. Pope has to go at the end of this season and I really hate to say that. His team has completely collapsed.

I didn’t think anything could be worse than Gillespie or Cal’s last years, but this is the low point of Kentucky basketball in my lifetime and I’ve been watching for nearly 50 years.
9-16 was mine.
 

BlueBlood96Cat

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2022
2,679
4,744
113
This team isn’t more talented than us or more athletic. We are severely poorly coached. Like mark Stoops in steroids. This is 100%coaching
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
  2. 02 KSR Football The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well