<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,977
102,251
113
Duke wanted to tie the all-time series tonight.

"No tie for you! Next!"

 

DanDrungus

Sophomore
Mar 9, 2017
181
193
31
Would anyone be kind enough to repeat the stupid comment Jay Williams said at the half? I did not hear it
 

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
GIve some props to Duke though. They will be a hard out in March. So will we.
No doubt. As I said earlier, this game in the big picture won’t matter much (clearly much more awesome to win!) and each team will learn a lot. Duke will learn that others have to work for Flagg instead of letting him put everything on his shoulders. They are an excellent team, just like ours.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,204
74,029
113
No I’m being dead serious please people if you got any good roast on me please send them here, I wanna laugh at how stupid I was. But let’s freaking go cats
 
  • Like
Reactions: crxohio

CrimsonCats_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2022
1,772
3,642
61
The defense was a night and day improvement in the second half, and is largely what won us that game. I love the toughness our guys showed, and Pope aced it with his in game adjustments for his first big game here. It’s a great feeling all around after what we struggled through over the last few years.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight